Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Corned Beef and Cabbage

As a dedicated personal chef, I am cooking corned beef, cabbage, and potatoes in a big cast iron pot on my stove right now. I often feel sorry for lesbians, vegetarians, and lesbian vegetarians. They're missing out on life, and always look angry. I've got beef and cabbage and red potatoes, flavored with onion and celery and some carrot for color and sweetness. Its very healthy food, very easy to make, and very slow to cook if you're doing it right. Slow food is often best. People who don't cook learn to eat fast food and hunt for the better stuff if they can afford it. In this post-civil America that may be a very expensive hobby. I prefer slow food, exchanging time to get a better tasting result. This often works. And I'm happy for that.

I hope my readers, both of you, are cooking corned beef and cabbage today. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment