Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Work Update

Sorry I'm not posting much. Work is busy. The weather has been really nice. Broke a sweat at work two days in a row now. Tomorrow will be likewise. I'm glad we've got a ceiling fan. Feels good. The screen doors are nice too. Lets a breeze flow through. I suspect its going to get really sweaty in there this summer. We may end up doing the smelly bottling part in the beginning of the day and do the mail after just so we can use the A/C during the worst of the summer heat. Considering I'll be working there at 7 AM eventually, I'll at least get that benefit of cool summer mornings. We are largely ready to start shipping, once the inventory arrives this weekend. That's going to be my real job: shipping and bottling. We'll see if I handle this properly or not. I think it'll be some surges of business at first, then settle down. I get paid OT at least.

Unfortunately, the scooter etc just doesn't make sense right now. I have to manage my money carefully so I can get a place of my own, and deal with the various expenses of living.

No comments:

Post a Comment