Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Orbital Gun

There are times when I sort of wish I'd married a Blonde instead of a Redhead. One with her own orbital gun.

True, if my Redhead hadn't broken her promises left, right, and center, we'd have been a lot more happy and own a house. And she sort of has that other thing. A house with a white picket fence and all that stuff couples have. A baby, a convertible. Maybe a station wagon. But she did ruin things, and she did lie about it, and I wasn't perfect either. But I never cheated on her and I can't say the same in return.

So since I'll be a free man in a few months, I was thinking I'd like a blonde. One like Luna.
Want to see my nargles?
Thing is, I've been seriously mulling over my bad tendency to go for Waifs and I know that's a serious weakness. It implies I don't believe in myself enough to try being attracted to a woman who doesn't need rescue. And I don't need someone who needs to be rescued. I want someone strong enough to clean up her own messes and wants me around for me, not because I can fix her problems. The sort of woman who wants her problems fixed is the sort of woman who has problems she can't or won't fix herself, and that's generally a bad thing. Specifically a bad thing too. Sometimes those women turn out to be landmines with a suicide complex and hope to use you to enrage their ex into killing you both, so they can have the satisfaction of knowing they were loved and killed by the one who loved them. Yes, that's sick, but its common as hell. Women can get really twisted. Not all of them, but more than a trifle. If I'm going to have a blonde like the Luna above, I want a woman who has her 5h17 together. A Luna with an orbital gun is a Luna who managed to finish her Rocket Scientist and Particle Physics degrees, and got sufficient funding to launch her rocket into stable orbit, and built a working satellite and manuevering system and gyros for stable and precise aiming. An orbital gun you can't aim is silly and pointless. So this Luna managed all of that, and still looks fantastic in lingerie. That's the sort of Luna men overlook the Nargle commentary for. See? Men are simple.

I am also at the point where I'm willing to seriously consider a MILF. Around here those are the most stable and healthiest women. They have someone to focus them, and understand sacrifice and love as non-abstract concepts. They aren't destructive evil bitches like my wife turned out to be. Yes, they've got kid baggage, but kids aren't necessarily a bad kind of baggage. A solid MILF will have raised her child properly. And the upshot is I'd finally get to be a parent, something I've wanted for ages and my wife refused to give me for her own selfish reasons. My health is hardly an issue when She's the one bearing the baby. So really, it was her selfishness, nothing to do with me at all. That said I don't want to make the same mistakes this time around. I regret not being a parent. A MILF would give me that, sort of. Maybe the real thing in time, if she really likes me. It could happen. The big downside to a MILF is she's really busy with kid things and her own life, so finding time for me would require a lot of patience and willingness to compromise. A lot of waiting. I'm not sure just how patient I am, but one can rarely tell.

What I do know is I've pumped up my bike tires, its not that cold tonight so tomorrow morning should be pretty pleasant, and I'm riding to work by bicycle. I think it will be fun. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment