Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer, Jonestown, and the Effect of Death on the Young

Its the Solstice. Summertime. It reminds me of things. Beyond the fact I'm dateless on a major Fertility holiday. You're supposed to get laid on Solstice. I am alone, again. Thanks Jenn. I hate you too.

When I was in primary school, first or second grade, towards spring I think, three of my classmates said their parents were moving them to South America, to paradise in Guyana. A few weeks later they were murdered with poisoned Koolaid. Helicopters filmed people dying on camera and put the footage on international news. 2200 dead, one of the worst cult mass killings in modern history. "Would you like some Kool-aid?" Yeah. That's where that phrase comes from. They were kids, Little Kids. They didn't have opinions yet. They were tiny, just like me. And they were murdered by a charismatic cult leader named Jim Jones and his "People's Temple" cult. One of its churches was in my home town, Santa Rosa. It attracts that kind of thing. Its a bit too permissive towards Evil (tm).

A few years later, classmates disappeared into a compound near Occidental, run by the Reverend Sun Young Moon, aka Moonies, who believed in separation from worldly concerns by giving Rev Moon all your money. And your family's money too, and live on his commune where you get brainwashed. He was filmed with his 27 Rolls Royces. I never saw them again. They may be dead. I don't really care anymore. Caring about suicides is counter productive. I would very cheerfully beat Rev Moon to death with a small stick. It would take longer, and hurt him more. He was Evil (tm).

The Moonie compound, still there, is about a mile from the Ultra Conservative gathering of the Bohemian Grove, where $20K/night hookers provide services to the ultra evil rich men, members of the Military Industrial Complex, each of whom  pays an obscene sum to get in, and make business deals to sustain them the rest of the year. Defense contracts were for useless Armored Personnel Carriers and Stealth Bombers were decided there. Evil incarnate, flying into an airport serving hippies and jerks seeing self actualization at EST, also in my county.

EST was in the other direction, up Warm Springs Road. Its become someone else's brainwashing camp, but back in 1970-84 it was the absolute definition of greed. Even the camp itself was evil. If you peed yourself, while being given coffee and being locked out of the bathroom, you were FREE. Free to hurt EVERYONE AROUND YOU, like some evil bastard. That's what EST's message was: You can Hurt People. And Its Okay! If I had time travel, I would go back in time and kick that guy in the nuts every day for a year. I would find that really satisfying.

I short, I am no stranger to cults. I hate them. Passionately. They murder people. They steal from the corpses. I would kill them all, if I could. Apple is just another cult. Same as the Hells Angels. Hells Angels at least admit your Purpose is to Die. Honesty, very rare in a cult. Most cults are about continuing the Con, using your money and any money you can scrounge, just to keep the lie going. Apple wants your money and your loyalty, sucker.

The biggest cults are governments. I think the biggest con of all time is Democracy, though you might argue its actually second to "Equality", because who's equal, really? If there were equals, we'd all have more friends. We don't. There's your proof, right there. QED. Govt is after your slavery, and wants you kept that way. Sucker. Love your country. Die for your country. Sucker.

I don't like Cultists. They're gullible suckers, and rant in favor of what's conned them, over and over again. I hate them for their deliberate self deception, for their ignorance. I prefer Atheists for company. Most have a more rational approach to living, and people, and know that Loyalty is self deception, its bullshit. Atheism doesn't make them better people, but it does make them less annoying, and I need that. Less annoying is better than more annoying. I need less annoying friends. Friends here. Who can think independently. The Hipsters are supposed to do that, but I don't know many of them, and the few I know are pretty annoying for other reasons, mostly arrogance and unintentional self parody. And really, ouch? C'mon.

No comments:

Post a Comment